The Phoenix Center is committed to the safety and well-being of the students and staff and complies with the State of New Jersey’s anti-bullying policy.
Parents who have concerns or information they wish to share should contact the school administrators, who are trained to address the issues of harassment, intimidation, and bullying within the schools.
School Policies & Forms
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Policy
- Checklist for Investigation of HIB
- Report Form for HIB
- Investigation and Reporting form by Anti-Bullying Specialist
- Executive Director Response Form to HIB
- Parent Summary and Findings of HIB Report